The Wine Road – Wine Cellar Basilescu – price 85 euro/pers (if there are 20 people, if there are fewer people the price will increase)
The Wine Road is reissuing on an older segment of a wine route used by the Romans, who crossed Europe. It goes through the famous vineyards of the county and includes stops in mansions, royal courts and monasteries.
Basilescu Cellar story, with a tradition of over 100 years, has a special flavor, like wines produced here. The world is evolving because of people with vision, who feel and act before their time. One such visionary was Nicolae Basilescu, who overcame social boundaries, due to his abilities, especially intelligence and extraordinary ambition. And like any great creation is born out of a divine feeling, Basilescu wines were born from the beautiful romance between the young gentleman Aristide Basilescu and the young lady Aglae Saint Georges de Posingen, a descendant of a noble family, first mentioned in 400 AD
We offer you?
- The tour, following the route Ploiesti – Dealu Mare – Ploiesti
- The visits and wine tasting at Cellar Basilescu
- Wines to taste: from the Cellar range – Range Golem, Angels from Little Paris and Eclipse
- Wines to purchase: Range Golem (red and white), Îngeri din Micul Paris (Angels from Little Paris) (Fetească Neagră, Roze, Fetească Albă, Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc) and Eclispe (Fetească Neagră, Roze, Riesling Italian, Sauvignon Blanc, Busuioacă de Bohotin, Tămâioasă Românească)
- Traditional Romanian meal